Raymond Neves 519-671-6564 email@example.com
Mel Muma 519-243-2893
Main Camp in August to be posted soon!
Apply now under our prospects tab above and don't miss out !!
*You will be contacted by email with confirmation
*You must provide all necessary forms to participate
*We will be playing exhibition games beginning in August
*Be prepared by joining our 3 on 3 summer league
* No Body Checking.
* Visors, mouthguards must be worn at all times
* 10 players per team
* 3 Goalies
* 10player, 1 goalie backup list (vacation and injury)
* We will attempt to accomadate players who wish to play on the same team but reserve the right to make changes.
* Fighting,attempting to injure or any disciplinary problems, on or off ice, will not be tolerated and will result in immediate explulsion from any further play for the remainder of the program !!
* It will be strictly enforced by the referee "NO REFUNDS"
* Any damages to dressing rooms or Gemini property will be the sole responsibilty of the players involved.
* No alchohol or smoking is permitted anywhere in or near the Gemini property.
* Once accepted you will be notified of confirmation.
* You must be age eligible to play junior hockey.
(After last years success we couldn't dream of going anywhere else.)
GOLF,CART AND A WONDERFUL DINNER PLUS LOTS OF VERY GENEROUS PRIZES!!
SET UP YOUR OWN FOURSOME OR JUST REGISTER AND WE WILL HOOK YOU UP.
ALL IN FOR JUST $80.00 tax included !!
CONTACT THE FOLLOWING TO SECURE YOUR SPOT.
Paul Augustine firstname.lastname@example.org
Mel Muma email@example.com
Jim Barnes firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's a link to the course for directions and any further info
Presentation of sweater to sponsor Don Windsor from Ricco Foods. Pictured is Mack O'Keefe, Nick Kowaluk, Stars Executive - Mike Poore, Sponsor - Don Windsor, and Mike Sharpe.